For Departures on any other day of the week, please adapt your itinerary to our timetable.
DAY 1 & 2 – TUESDAY – CAPE TOWN TO SWELLENDAM
07:15 – 08:30 – Baz Bus pick-up at your accommodation in Cape Town.
11:45 – 12:00 – Drop off at your accommodation in Swellendam.
12:00 – 12:15 – Check-in at your accommodation for 2 nights.
Examples of accommodation in Swellendam:
Best activities to do in Swellendam:
- Hike in the enchanting Marloth Nature Reserve
- Canoe down the Breede River
- Explore the breathtaking Dutch architecture
- Water raft down the Breede River (Buffeljachts Dam for Water sports)
- Visit the Bontebok Nature Reserve
- Pop into the Sulina Faerie Sanctuary: Magical Faerie displays and garden
- Visit the Hermitage Liqueur Farm Largest Youngberry growing area in the country; visit for liqueur tasting
- Get your adrenaline pumping with the various water sports offered at Buffeljachts Dam
DAY 3 – THURSDAY – SWELLENDAM TO GEORGE
11:45 – 12:00 – Pick-up at your accommodation in Swellendam.
15:15 – 15:30 – Drop-off at your accommodation in George.
15:30 – 15:45 – Check-in at your accommodation for 1 night.
Examples of accommodation in George:
Best activities to do in George:
- Explore the Outeniqua Mountain Pass by the train
- Visit The Point
- Hike the Outeniqua Mountains
- Surfing at Victoria Bay
- Explore the Garden Route Botanical Gardens
- Visit the Outeniqua Transport Museum
- Wine tours
- Explore the numerous rivers, streams & falls have their origins in the surrounding Swartberg, Outeniqua, Kamanassie mountain ranges
- Pop into the Rabbit farm
DAY 4 – FRIDAY – GEORGE TO SEDGEFIELD
15:15 – 15:30 – Pick-up at your accommodation in George.
16:15 – 16:20 – Drop-off at your accommodation in Sedgefield.
16:20 – 16:30 – Check-in at your accommodation for 1 night.
Examples of accommodation in Sedgefield:
Best activities to do in Sedgefield:
- 1 Hour Double Kayak Hire (R300)
- Knysna Lagoon Boat Cruise (R370)
- Knynsa Sunset Cruise (R600)
- Knysna Oyster Tour (R650)
- SUP – Stand Up Paddle Boarding (R150)
- Explore the ‘Wild Oats’ farmers market
- Kite surfing
- Hiking (beach and forest)
- Kloofing (Canyoning)
- Daytrips to the Bloukraans Bungy bridge, the Cango Caves and Great White Shark cage diving in Mossel Bay.
DAY 5 & 6 – SATURDAY – SEDGEFIELD TO PLETTENBERG BAY
16:15 – 16:20 – Pick-up at your accommodation in Sedgefield.
17:45 – 18:00 – Drop off at your accommodation in Plettenberg Bay.
18:00 – 18:15 – Check in at your accommodation for 2 nights.
Examples of accommodation in Plettenberg Bay:
Best activities to do in Plettenberg Bay:
- Whale Watching from Boat (R850)
- Boat Viewing Dolphin Encounter (R570)
- Full Day Wine Farm Trail Horse Ride (R1990)
- 2 hour Game Drive in Plett Game Reserve (R850)
- Cultural township Tour (R300)
- 2 Hour Horse Safari in Plettenberg Game Reserve (R850)
- Seal Snorkeling in Plettenberg Bay (R850)
- Africanyon Abseil and Via Ferrata (R573)
- Skydive, tandem skydive from 10000 feet, with a 35 sec. freefall
- Bungy Jump (Highest in the world – 216m at Bloukrans Bridge)
- Monkeyland sanctuary
- Hiking on Robberg Nature reserve or Harkerville Forest Flora Trail
- Surf lessons or Diving courses (PADI & NAUI)
DAY 7 – MONDAY – PLETTENBERG BAY TO STORMS RIVER
17:45 – 18:00 – Pick-up at your accommodation in Plettenberg Bay.
19:00 – 19:15 – Drop-off at your accommodation in Storms River.
19:15 – 19:30 – Check in at your accommodation for 1 night.
Examples of accommodation in Storms River:
Best activities to do in Storms River:
- 6 hour Blackwater Tubing Tsitikamma (R1200)
- 3 hour Blackwater Tubing Tsitikamma (R650)
- Storms River Kayak & Lilo (R695)
- Storms River Adventure Trip (R950)
- Guided Snorkel Trips in Storms River (R450)
- Mountain Biking in Tsitsikamma
- Woodcutter’s Journey
- The Wolf Sanctuary
- Tsitsikamma Segway Tours
- Tsitsikamma Canopy trips or Abseil 110m into a gorge
- Guided forest rides
- Snorkelling trails
- Boat cruises
DAY 8 & 9 – TUESDAY – STORMS RIVER TO JEFFREY’S BAY
19:00 – 19:15 – Pick-up at your accommodation in Storms River.
20:30 – 21:00 – Drop-off at your accommodation in Jeffrey’s Bay.
21:00 – 21:15 – Check in at your accommodation for 2 nights.
Examples of accommodation in Jeffrey’s Bay:
Best activities to do in Jeffrey’s Bay:
- Full Day Kayak and Hiking Tour (R1900)
- Group surf lesson (R368)
- 3 day beginner surf package (R1260)
- Surf board rental full day (R315)
- Bird watching
- Diving / Scuba diving / Stand Up Paddle / Water sports
- Horse riding
- Abseiling / Kloofing / Sunset cruises
- Visit African Dawn Wildlife Sanctuary
- Dolphin Beach Entertainment Centre
- Visit Jeffrey’s Surf Museum
- Explore Kabeljou Nature Reserve
DAY 10 – THURSDAY – JEFFREY’S BAY TO PORT ELIZABETH
20:30 – 21:00 – Pick-up at your accommodation in Jeffrey’s Bay.
21:45 – 22:15 – Drop off at your accommodation in Port Elizabeth.
22:15 – 22:30 – Check-in at your accommodation.
Examples of accommodation in Port Elizabeth:
Best activities to do in Port Elizabeth:
- Full Day Addo Elephant Park Tour (R1895)
- Morning Safari in Addo Elephant Park Tour (R1313)
- 2 Day Addo Elephant Park Safari & Wild Cheetah Tracking Tour (R5500)
- Island Cruise and Big Safari Tour
- Kragga Kamma Safari
- Port Elizabeth City Guided Tour
- Craft Beer Tour
- Cultural township tour
- Wonder around at Cape Recife National Park
- Shamwari game reserve: spot the Big 5
- Take part in a city Tour and dicover the Lighthouse, Feather marketall, Settler cottage; no 7 castle hill museum, Apple Express
- The beaches offers great swimming, surfing, sailing, diving, sand-boarding, angling, scuba diving activities
- Visit the wreck of Sacremento
- Explore Van Staden’s flower reserve for FREE