For Departures on any other day of the week, please adapt your itinerary to our timetable.
DAY 1 – THURSDAY : JOHANNESBURG – NORTHERN DRAKENSBERG
07:30 – 09:15 – Baz Bus pick-up at your current accommodation
13:15 – 13:45 – Drop-off at your accommodation in Northern Drakensberg.
13:45 – 14:00 – Check-in at your chosen accommodation establishment for 3 nights.
Examples of accommodation in Northern Drakensberg:
Best activities to do in Northern Drakensberg:
- Hike to the world’s 2nd Highest Waterfall : Tugela Falls in Royal Natal National Park
- Horse Back through the slopes of the Amphitheatre Mountains
- Many other hike to Cathedral Peak, Cleft Peak, Giants Castle, Champagne Castle
- Rock climbing
- Take a Day Tour to Lesotho
DAY 4 – SUNDAY : NORTHERN DRAKENSBERG – DURBAN
Note: Durban is a COMPULSORY overnight stop.
13:15 – 13:45 – Baz Bus pick-up at your accommodation in Northern Drakensberg.
17:15 – 17:45 – Drop-off at your accommodation in Durban.
17:45 – 18:00 – Check-in at your accommodation for 2 nights.
Examples of accommodation in Durban:
Monzi Safari’s Backpackers (St Lucia)
Best activities to do in Durban:
- Swing off the Moses Mabida Stadium
- Segway Gliding tour
- Visit the popular Ushaka Marine World
- Visit the Insanely cheap Victoria Street Market for really cool souvenirs
- Visit the Kwamhule Museum [Apartheid Museum]
- Harbour cruises
- Quad biking
- Visit Florida Roads nightlife
- Join a local walking City tours
- Grab some hot curries or Indian spices at the Indian Markets and taste a famous Durban bunny chow ( you haven’t been to Durban if you have not tried one!)
- Take part in a Zulu Tour, Face to Face with the Zulu culture
- Take a gamble at Sun coast Casino
- Learn how to surf
- Cycle on the beachfront promenade
DAY 6 – TUESDAY : DURBAN – PORT ST JOHNS
06:45 – 07:30 – Pick-up at your accommodation in Durban.
14:00 – 14:30 – Baz Bus drop-off in Mthatha where your shuttle will take you to your accommodation in Port St. Johns. (Shuttle service is run independently, and an extra fee may be applicable. Please arrange your shuttle service with your accommodation in advance)
14:30 – 14:45 – Check-in at your accommodation in Port St Johns for 2 nights.
Examples of accommodation in Port St Johns:
Best activities to do in Port St Johns:
- Visit the popular Gap and Blowhole
- Experience the Isinuka Mud Caves and Sulphur Healing Pools pools of the Pondo people
- Join the many magical Forest Hikes
- Overlook the Majestic Umzimbvubu river Traditional villages
- Authentic sangoma trance dancing & drumming
- Easy falls hike & swim up the river to the hidden pool
- Cruise up the Umtata River, hang out in the jungle & explore the mangroves & subtropical coastal forest
- Dolphin and Whale Watching
DAY 8 – THURSDAY : PORT ST JOHNS – COFFEE BAY
Arrange a shuttle service between Port St johns & Coffee Bay with your accommodation.
Check-in at your accommodation for 2 nights.
Examples of accommodation in Coffee Bay:
Best activities to do in Coffee Bay:
- 5 Day – Learn to Surf Package (R3300)
- Hike to the Hole in the Wall
- Spend a night with Xhosa family & experience their traditional way of life
- Hike through local goat paths and go cliff jumping
- Abseil into the sea at the baby Hole in the wall
- Canoe through the mangroves down the Umtata River
- Sunset Activities / Local entertainment
- Drum making / Traditional dancing / Beadwork – workshop/ Xhosa bread making
- Join the CHEAPEST surfing lessons in the universe
- Hike the Hluleka Wildlife Reserve Trail
DAY 10 – SATURDAY : COFFEE BAY – CHINTSA
14:00 – 14:30 – A shuttle will pick you up at your accommodation in Coffee Bay and drop you off at the pick-up point in Mthatha where you’ll board the Baz Bus. (Shuttle service is run independently, and an extra fee may be applicable. Please arrange your shuttle service with your accommodation in advance)
17:00 – 17:15 – Drop off at your accommodation in Chintsa.
17:15 – 17:30 – Check-in at your accommodation for 3 nights.
Examples of accommodation in Chintsa:
Best activities to do in Chintsa:
- Free Canoeing at Buccaneers Backpackers
- Zip lining and Quad Biking
- Learn to Surf
- 4×4 Safari/ Mountain Bike trail/ Adventure Safari
- Brewery Tour
- Safari at Inkwenkwezi Game Reserve
- Beach Volley
- Learn to Surf
- Beach Horse Rides
- Join epic Booze Cruise.
DAY 13 – TUESDAY : CHINTSA TO PORT ELIZABETH
Note: Port Elizabeth is a COMPULSORY overnight stop.
17:00 – 17:15 – Pick-up at your accommodation in Chintsa.
22:00 – 22:30 – Drop off at your accommodation in Port Elizabeth.
22:30 – 22:45 – Check in at your accommodation for 1 night.
Examples of accommodation in Port Elizabeth:
Best activities to do in Port Elizabeth:
- Full Day Addo Elephant Park Tour (R1895)
- Morning Safari in Addo Elephant Park Tour (R1313)
- 2 Day Addo Elephant Park Safari & Wild Cheetah Tracking Tour (R5500)
- Island Cruise and Big Safari Tour
- Kragga Kamma Safari
- Port Elizabeth City Guided Tour
- Craft Beer Tour
- Cultural township tour
- Wonder around at Cape Recife National Park
- Shamwari game reserve: spot the Big 5
- Take part in a city Tour and dicover the Lighthouse, Feather marketall, Settler cottage; no 7 castle hill museum, Apple Express
- The beaches offers great swimming, surfing, sailing, diving, sand-boarding, angling, scuba diving activities
- Visit the wreck of Sacremento
- Explore Van Staden’s flower reserve for FREE
DAY 14 – WEDNESDAY : PORT ELIZABETH – STORMS RIVER
06:45 – 07:30 – Pick-up at your accommodation in Port Elizabeth.
10:15 – 10:45 – Drop-off at your accommodation in Storms River.
10:45 – 11:00 – Check in at your accommodation for 2 nights.
Examples of accommodation in Storms River:
Best activities to do in Storms River:
- 6 hour Blackwater Tubing Tsitikamma (R1200)
- 3 hour Blackwater Tubing Tsitikamma (R650)
- Storms River Kayak & Lilo (R695)
- Storms River Adventure Trip (R950)
- Guided Snorkel Trips in Storms River (R450)
- Mountain Biking in Tsitsikamma
- Woodcutter’s Journey
- The Wolf Sanctuary
- Tsitsikamma Segway Tours
- Tsitsikamma Canopy trips or Abseil 110m into a gorge
- Guided forest rides
- Snorkelling trails
- Boat cruises
DAY 16 – FRIDAY : STORMS RIVER – WILDERNESS
10:15 – 10:45 – Pick-up at your accommodation in Storms River.
13:30 – 13:45 – Drop off at your accommodation in Wilderness.
13:45 – 14:00 – Check-in at your accommodation for 2 nights.
Examples of accommodation in Wilderness:
Best activities to do in Wilderness:
- Hike the Kingfisher Trail
- Paraglide or hand-glide from the launch spot at Map of Africa.
- Horse riding: sunset beach rides or forest treks
- Wilderness Lagoon Sunset Canoe Cruise
- Explore the Wilderness National Park
DAY 18 – SUNDAY : WILDERNESS – STELLENBOSCH
13:30 – 13:45 – Pick-up at your accommodation in Wilderness.
20:15 – 20:30 – Drop off at your accommodation in Stellenbosch.
20:30 – 20:45 – Check in at your accommodation for 3 nights.
Examples of accommodation in Stellenbosch:
Best activities to do in Stellenbosch:
- 2 hour Horseback Vineyard Ride (R800)
- Full day Horseback Vineyard Tour (R2500)
- Full day Wine Tour in the Cape Winelands from Stellenbosch (R950)
- E-Fatbike Mountain Adventure (R950)
- Wine Tour with Artisanal Wine Maker (R1250)
- E-Tour Wine Tour Banhoek (R930)
- Private Full Day Hike in Stellenbosch (R1500)
- See the Dutch Reformed Church with its beautiful Cape Dutch architecture
- Wine tasting /Wine Tours – Stellenbosch is famous for its popular wine farms such as: Blawklippen, KanonKop, Neethlingshof, Spier, Stark Conde…
- Go Strawberry picking at Polkadraai Farm
- Visit the extremely cool Giraffe house
DAY 21 – WEDNESDAY- STELLENBOSCH – CAPE TOWN
20:15 – 20:30 – Pickup at your accommodation in Stellenbosch.
21:30 – 22:15 – Drop off at your accommodation in Cape Town.
22:15 -22:30 – Check in at your accommodation for 1 night.
Examples of accommodation in Cape Town:
Best activities to do in Cape Town:
- Hop on an exhilarating Cape Peninsula Day Tour (R995)
- Hike up Table Mountain with a Guide (R295)
- Abseil down Table Mountain (R1075)
- Seal snorkeling Cape Town (R1089)
- 2 Hour Kayaking along the Atlantic Seaboard (R450)
- Join a Safari for a day at Aquila Private Game Reserve (R3465)
- Cape Township Tour (R710)
- Join the fascinating FREE walking tours of Bo-Kaap & District 6
- Hike up Lion’s Head to see a 360 degree view of the city
- Walk or jog along the Sea Point Promenade
- Experience Cape biodiversity at the Green Point Urban Park.
- Feed the squirrels in the Company’s Garden in the city centre. Just bring some peanuts.
- Explore the nightlife and amazing Cuisine in Long and Kloof street
- Explore Cape Town’s art galleries and shops.
- Check out the extremely cool Sun Star on Signal hill at night.
- Cape Malay Cooking Class
- Shop at the V&A Waterfront or go on a boat cruise to Robben Island
- Explore the Extraordinary beauty of Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens