For Departures on any other day of the week, please adapt your itinerary to our timetable.
DAY 1 – MONDAY – CAPE TOWN TO MOSSELBAY
07:15 – 08:30: Baz Bus will pick you up at your accommodation in Cape Town.
13:45 – 14: 15: Drop-off at your accommodation in Mosselbay.
14:15 – 14:30: Check in at your accommodation for 1 night.
Example of accommodation in Mosselbay:
Best activities to do in Mossel Bay:
- Sky diving
- Trips around Seal Island or Deep Sea Fishing trips
- Quad biking /Sea Kayaking / Tube riding
- Scuba Diving / Bungy Jumping (65m at Gouritz Bridge)
- Visit the Cape St.Blaise Lighthouse
- Hike one of the many hiking trails
- Picnic amongst Elephants
- Walk with Lions
- Explore the point of the Human Origin Experience
- Take part of Mossel Bay historical ghost walk
DAY 2 – TUESDAY – MOSSEL BAY TO PLETTENBERG BAY
13:45 – 14:15: Baz Bus pickup at your accommodation in Mossel Bay.
17:45 – 18:00: Arrival at your accommodation in Plettenberg Bay.
18:00 – 18:30: Check-in at your accommodation for 2 nights.
Example of accommodation in Plettenberg Bay:
Best activities to do in Plettenberg Bay:
- Whale Watching from Boat (R850)
- Boat Viewing Dolphin Encounter (R570)
- Full Day Wine Farm Trail Horse Ride (R1990)
- 2 hour Game Drive in Plett Game Reserve (R850)
- Cultural township Tour (R300)
- 2 Hour Horse Safari in Plettenberg Game Reserve (R850)
- Seal Snorkeling in Plettenberg Bay (R850)
- Africanyon Abseil and Via Ferrata (R573)
- Skydive, tandem skydive from 10000 feet, with a 35 sec. freefall
- Bungy Jump (Highest in the world – 216m at Bloukrans Bridge)
- Monkeyland sanctuary
- Hiking on Robberg Nature reserve or Harkerville Forest Flora Trail
- Surf lessons or Diving courses (PADI & NAUI)
DAY 4 – THURSDAY – PLETTENBERG BAY TO STORMS RIVER:
17:45 – 18:00: Pick up at your accommodation in Plettenberg Bay.
19:00 – 19:15: Drop-off at your accommodation in Storms River.
19:15 – 19:30: Check in your accommodation for 1 night.
Examples of accommodation in Storms River:
Best activities to do in Storms River:
- 6 hour Blackwater Tubing Tsitikamma (R1200)
- 3 hour Blackwater Tubing Tsitikamma (R650)
- Storms River Kayak & Lilo (R695)
- Storms River Adventure Trip (R950)
- Guided Snorkel Trips in Storms River (R450)
- Mountain Biking in Tsitsikamma
- Woodcutter’s Journey
- The Wolf Sanctuary
- Tsitsikamma Segway Tours
- Tsitsikamma Canopy trips or Abseil 110m into a gorge
- Guided forest rides
- Snorkelling trails
- Boat cruises
DAY 5 – FRIDAY – STORMS RIVER TO PORT ELIZABETH:
19:00 – 19:15: Pickup at your accommodation in Storms River.
21:45 – 22:15: Arrival and drop-off at your accommodation in Port Elizabeth.
22:15 – 22:30: Check-in at your accommodation for 2 nights
Examples of accommodation in Port Elizabeth:
Best activities to do in Port Elizabeth:
- Full Day Addo Elephant Park Tour (R1895)
- Morning Safari in Addo Elephant Park Tour (R1313)
- 2 Day Addo Elephant Park Safari & Wild Cheetah Tracking Tour (R5500)
- Island Cruise and Big Safari Tour
- Kragga Kamma Safari
- Port Elizabeth City Guided Tour
- Craft Beer Tour
- Cultural township tour
- Wonder around at Cape Recife National Park
- Shamwari game reserve: spot the Big 5
- Take part in a city Tour and dicover the Lighthouse, Feather marketall, Settler cottage; no 7 castle hill museum, Apple Express
- The beaches offers great swimming, surfing, sailing, diving, sand-boarding, angling, scuba diving activities
- Visit the wreck of Sacremento
- Explore Van Staden’s flower reserve for FREE
DAY 7 – SUNDAY – PORT ELIZABETH TO CHINTSA:
06:45 – 07:15: Pick-up at your accommodation in Port Elizabeth.
12:00 – 12:15: Drop-off at your accommodation in Chintsa.
12:15 – 12:30: Check-in at your accommodation for 3 nights.
Examples of accommodation in Chintsa:
Best activities to do in Chintsa:
- Learn to Surf
- Volunteer at a Rural school project
- Visit Bonanza Beach
- FREE Canoeing
- Join an epic Booze cruise
- Pack your picnic at the many unspoiled beaches
- 4×4 Safari / Mountain Bike Trail / Adventure Safari
- Ikwenkwezi game reserve
- Beach volley
DAY 10 – WEDNESDAY – CHINTSA TO DURBAN:
12:00 – 12:15: Pick-up at your accommodation in Chintsa.
22:00 – 22:30: Drop-off at your accommodation in Durban.
22:30 – 23:00: Check in at your accommodation for 2 nights.
Examples of accommodation in Durban:
Best activities to do in Durban:
- Swing off the Moses Mabida Stadium
- Stadium and Beach Segway Glide
- Visit the popular Ushaka Marine World
- Visit the Insanely cheap Victoria Street Market for really cool souvenirs
- Visit the Kwamhule Museum [Apartheid Museum]
- Harbour cruises
- Visit Florida Roads nightlife
- Join a local walking City tours
- Grab some hot curries or Indian spices at the Indian Markets and taste a famous Durban bunny chow.
- Take part in a Zulu Tour, Face to Face with the Zulu culture
- Learn how to surf
- Cycle on the beachfront promenade
DAY 12 – FRIDAY – DURBAN TO NORTHERN DRAKENSBERG:
07:30 – 08:30: Pick-up at your accommodation in Durban.
12:45 – 13:15: Drop-off at your accommodation in Northern Drakensberg.
13:15 – 13:30: Check-in at your accommodation for 2 nights.
Examples of accommodation in Northern Drakensberg:
Best activities to do in Northern Drakensberg:
- Hike to the world’s 2nd Highest Water Fall : Tugela Falls in Royal Natal National Park
- Horse Back through the slopes of the Amphitheatre Mountains
- Many other hikes to Cathedral Peak, Cleft Peak, Giants Castle, Champagne Castle
- Rock climbing
- Take a Day Tour to Lesotho
DAY 14 – SUNDAY – NORTHERN DRAKENSBERG TO JOHANNESBURG:
12:45 – 13:15: Pick-up at your accommodation in Northern Drakensberg.
17:00 – 18:00: Drop-off at your accommodation in Johannesburg.
18:00 – 18:30: Check in at your accommodation.
Examples of accommodation in Johannesburg:
Best activities to do in Johannesburg:
- Experience Value-for-Money Kruger Park Safaris
- Johannesburg, Soweto Apartheid Museum Day Tour (R1700)
- Soweto bicycle ride
- Explore the Cradle of Humankind
- Bungee Jump from Soweto Towers
- Picnic at Johannesburg Botanical Gardens
- Rawr at the Lion Park or Admire Rhinos at the Rhino Park
- Day trip to Sun City, Lost City or Pilandsberg
- Get on top of Africa Tower and explore the tallest building in Africa
- Explore Cullian Diamond mine tours and take a ride at Gold Reef City
- Visit Randburg Waterfront
- Splash out at Montecasino or Caesars palace
- Explore the street art of Maboneng
- Eat at the NeighbourGoods Market in Braamfontein
- Shop Up a storm in Sandton